Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy over Bulgaria
It will be cloudy today and rainfalls will come from the southwest in the morning and will spread over most of the country by evening. In northwestern Bulgaria rain will turn into wet snow. Light to moderate wind from east-southeast. Maximum temperatures - between 6°C and 11°C, in the western half of the Danube Plain - between 1°C and 3°C, National Weather Service reported
Over the mountains it will be mostly cloudy and foggy. There will be rain but at over 1500 m a.s.l. it will snow. Strong southerly wind will blow. Maximum temperature at a height of 1200 m a.s.l. about 4°C, at 2000 m - about minus 1°C.
Over the Black Sea coast it will be mostly cloudy, rain will fall only in the evening. Moderate winds from the east-southeast. Maximum air temperatures: 9°-12°C. The sea water temperature is 11°-12°C. Sea state 2-3.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday
- » Bulgaria: March 3 Celebrations Downscaled, Prime Minister Congratulates Bulgarians on Facebook
- » Bulgaria’s President Meets with Heads of Security Services to Discuss Rights of Our Compatriots Abroad
- » Bulgaria: BSP Demands Starting Talks with Russia on Sputnik V Vaccine Delivery
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister to Present National Recovery and Sustainability Plan before Parliament Recess