Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy over Bulgaria
It will be cloudy today and rainfalls will come from the southwest in the morning and will spread over most of the country by evening. In northwestern Bulgaria rain will turn into wet snow. Light to moderate wind from east-southeast. Maximum temperatures - between 6°C and 11°C, in the western half of the Danube Plain - between 1°C and 3°C, National Weather Service reported
Over the mountains it will be mostly cloudy and foggy. There will be rain but at over 1500 m a.s.l. it will snow. Strong southerly wind will blow. Maximum temperature at a height of 1200 m a.s.l. about 4°C, at 2000 m - about minus 1°C.
Over the Black Sea coast it will be mostly cloudy, rain will fall only in the evening. Moderate winds from the east-southeast. Maximum air temperatures: 9°-12°C. The sea water temperature is 11°-12°C. Sea state 2-3.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria