Another Mysterious Monolith, This Time Golden One, Appears in Colombia
Several mysterious metal structures have sprung up in different parts of the world in recent weeks, sparking speculation on social media about their origin.
Another monolith, this time a golden one, has appeared near Chia in the Colombian department of Cundinamarca, Newsweek reported, citing local media reports.
Videos and photos emerged on social media, showing a mysterious metal structure standing in the field close to a river.
The author of the video invited people to see the monolith "before it is covered in graffiti or conspiracy theorists arrive".
Another person, who made some photos, says that this monolith differs from those which earlier appeared in Europe and the US.
This discovery has given food for thought about the phenomenon of strange obelisks appearing and disappearing in different parts of the world./Sputnik
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Black Box of Crashed MiG-29 Found in Black Sea
- » EU Warns: By End of Summer 90% of All Infections in Europe Will Be Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 93 New Cases
- » Amid Protests Supreme Judicial Council Elected Only Candidate for Head of Specialized Prosecution
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Protest against Changed Rules in COVID-19 Funds
- » Russia amid Third Wave Reports over 17,500 Daily COVID-19 Cases