COVID-19 Death Toll in France Crosses 55,000 Mark
More than 55,000 people have died of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in France, the country's national public health agency, Sante Publique, said in a statement.
France's coronavirus death toll amounts to 55,155 people, 175 of them have died in the past 24 hours, the agency said. In total, 2,292,497 cases of COVID-19 have been registered in the country, with 11,022 infections confirmed over the past day.
Over 8,560 people have been admitted to hospitals in the past week. (ANI/Sputnik)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
- » Poland to Ease Some COVID-19 Restrictions, but Lockdown Remains
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11