COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3280 New Cases, 156 Deaths
3 280 are the new cases of COVID-19 in our country for the last 24 hours. 9,082 PCR tests were performed. This is shown by the data on the Unified Information Portal. 36 percent of those surveyed gave a positive result.
550 are the new cases in Sofia, followed by Burgas with 378, Varna with 359 and Plovdiv with 321 cases.
6,766 patients are hospitalized, 523 are in intensive care units. There were 1,935 people cured per day and 156 deaths.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin