COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3138 New Cases, 159 Deaths
3,138 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria from 8478 tests performed. 37% of the samples are positive, according to the Unified Information Portal.
Most cases are in Sofia - 624, in Plovdiv are 337, in Varna - 266.
The number of active cases is 92,360, of which 6,635 people are hospitalized, and 523 of them are in serious condition and in intensive care units.
159 died in the last day and 2,206 were cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day
- » Bulgarian Virologist: Novel Strain of Covid-19 Attacks Younger People Too
- » CEO of Pirogov Emergency Hospital: What’s Going on in Europe Is Coronavirus Third Wave
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 455 Newly Infected, 6 Percent of Tests Are Positive