Bulgaria Extends Credit Vacation
This was decided by the BNB after permission from the European Central Bank
The moratorium on loan payments is being extended. This was decided by the Bulgarian National Bank, after permission from the European Central Bank. Thus, the term for rescheduling will be until March 31, 2021. Loans whose repayment has already been postponed once can also be rescheduled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business
- » World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Banned in UK and Ontario, Canada