Bulgaria Extends Credit Vacation
This was decided by the BNB after permission from the European Central Bank
The moratorium on loan payments is being extended. This was decided by the Bulgarian National Bank, after permission from the European Central Bank. Thus, the term for rescheduling will be until March 31, 2021. Loans whose repayment has already been postponed once can also be rescheduled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%
- » The EC representation in Bulgaria is launching an Information Campaign for the Adoption of the Euro
- » Visiting a Bank Office in Bulgaria is getting More and More Expensive
- » Bulgaria: "Standard & Poor's" confirmed the Credit Rating of Sofia