Bulgaria Extends Credit Vacation
This was decided by the BNB after permission from the European Central Bank
The moratorium on loan payments is being extended. This was decided by the Bulgarian National Bank, after permission from the European Central Bank. Thus, the term for rescheduling will be until March 31, 2021. Loans whose repayment has already been postponed once can also be rescheduled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Finance: Our Country Will Join Eurozone in 2024
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: State Will Further Support Pensioners and Families with Children
- » Investments in Bulgaria Set New Record Despite Crisis
- » Bitcoin Throughout the Years