Weather in Bulgaria: Day Temperatures Fall to -11°C in Sofia
It will be sunny today over southern Bulgaria, but in northern regions the weather will be predominantly cloudy and foggy, light snowfalls are also expected there, BGNES reports.
Over the plains fogs will be persistent. Light northerly wind will blow in eastern Bulgaria as across the Danube valley wind will be light from the east. Minimum temperatures will vary between minus 7°C and minus 2°C.In Sofia temperature will fall to minus 11°C. During the day it will get warmer with temperatures varying from minus 1 to minus 2°C at some places in northern regions and up to 8-10°C in the far southwestern regions. Maximum temperature in Sofia will be 0°C
On Thursday both minimum and maximum temperatures will rise. /BGNES
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny
- » Bulgaria Recovers after Disastrous Floods