COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3475 New Cases, 153 Deaths
3475 are the registered newly infected in the last 24 hours in our country when 9056 PCR tests were performed. This means that the positive samples are close to 38.3 percent. The death toll for the day is 153 patients, and the cured are 2435, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
Currently, the active cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria are 91,587. Of these, 6,635 are treated in hospitals and 493 need intensive care. 722 are newly infected in Sofia, 355 - in Plovdiv and 318 - in Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 266 New Cases and 26119 Immunized
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day
- » Bulgarian Virologist: Novel Strain of Covid-19 Attacks Younger People Too