COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 221 Patients Died After Complications, 2814 Newly Infected
In the last 24 hours, a record number of coronavirus patients in Bulgaria have died after complications - 221 people.
The newly infected were 2814 when 6825 PCR tests were performed. This means that the positive samples are close to 41.2 percent.
457 people are in intensive care units. The cured for the last day are 1971.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 266 New Cases and 26119 Immunized
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day
- » Bulgarian Virologist: Novel Strain of Covid-19 Attacks Younger People Too