INTERNET SOCIETY AGAINST LAW DRAFT ON INTERNET USE
Politics | September 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
`Internet Society – Bulgaria` condemns the wish of the parliament members to put the content of the Global net under the control of whichever state institution,`the Internet Society declaration stated. The declaration is against a law draft, proposed from eight National Movement parliament members. The Chairman of the organization Veny Markovsky recalled that such a proposal contradicts with the National Movement promise for information technologies development and with the responsibilities that Bulgaria has to the European organizations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev