COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases
1,792 are the new cases of coronavirus in the last 24 hours in Bulgaria. They were identified after 4,928 PCR tests. 36.3% of the samples are positive, give the data on the National Information Portal. 1039 were cured for the last 24 hours. 69 people died.
The highest number of infected is in Sofia - 375, followed by Varna - 209 and Burgas with 133 cases.
There are 90,219 active cases, of which 6,830 are hospitalized. 431 users are accommodated in the intensive care units.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin