Dangerously Dirty Air in Several Cities in Bulgaria
Dangerously dirty air again in many places in the country this morning. The data of the measuring stations show an increase of almost 4 times the fine dust particles in Sofia, Pernik, and Blagoevgrad, and up to 3 times in Burgas and Varna.
For the purpose of prevention, in Sofia today it will be free to park in the buffer parking lots at the metro stations. The introduction of a green ticket for public transport is not envisaged, as the critical pollution thresholds have not been reached.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Ice Sheet Melting Much Faster Than in 1990
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Strong Wind, Snow is Coming
- » 7.3 Magnitude Quake hits South Shetland Islands
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight