COVID-19: Union of Bulgarian Medics – Mass Testing is Now Necessary
According to Ivan Madjarov, chairman of the Bulgarian Medical rapid mass testing of people is now necessary.
He pointed out that the strengthening of pre-hospital care - the intermediate element between general practitioners and hospital care - has already begun.
"Therefore, the decision to grand medical centers with BGN 30,000 a month to organize a COVID zone is a good one and I think it will work operationally as soon as possible," said Dr. Madjarov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day
- » Bulgarian Virologist: Novel Strain of Covid-19 Attacks Younger People Too
- » CEO of Pirogov Emergency Hospital: What’s Going on in Europe Is Coronavirus Third Wave
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 455 Newly Infected, 6 Percent of Tests Are Positive