COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3712 New Cases, 6548 Hospitalized
The number of newly registered cases in Bulgaria remains high - 3,712 out of 8,820 PCR tests performed, which is 42%.
Again, the capital is at the top of the list of areas with the highest number of infected. There are 929 cases in Sofia, 408 in Plovdiv, 301 in Varna.
Emergency measures from Friday in Bulgaria
The active cases are 87 0731 of which 6548 are hospitalized. The number of patients in intensive care units is growing - 410.
A new record in the number of cured, for the last day they are 2,518, and their total number since the beginning of the pandemic is 42,620. 141 people died.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin