Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Quiet
Atmospheric pressure will decrease, but will remain higher than the average for the month.
Today will be mostly sunny, in the morning hours in some places in the lowlands along the rivers the visibility will be reduced. It will be almost quiet. Maximum temperatures will be between 7°C and 12°C, according to the National Weather Service forecast.
It's going to be sunny in the mountains. In the morning hours, highs in the western half of the country will be wrapped in fog, but visibility will quickly improve. Moderate winds will blow from the east-northeast. The maximum temperature at a height of 1200 m a.s.l. will be about 7°C, at 2000 m - about 0°.C
It's going to be mostly sunny along the Black Sea coast with light to moderate winds from north-northeast. The maximum temperature will be 9°-11°C. The sea wave height will be 2-3 m, but during the day it will be getting lower. The sea water temperature is 13°-14°.
On 25 November 2020 the sun will rise at 07:31 and sunset at 16:55. Day length is 09:24.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Wind Rises Sweeping in Cold Front
- » Breaking News: Malls and Gyms Open Doors in February
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Stormy Winds, Cloudy and Rainy
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education