Bulgarian Development Bank Provides Easy Loans
The Bulgarian Development Bank provides relaxed conditions for loans up to BGN 1 million for small and medium enterprises.
"The measures will be supported by the National Revenue Agency in order to get a faster effect and reach the business. The companies will receive easy loans through the banks, partners of BDB - up to BGN 1 million for small and medium enterprises and up to BGN 2 million. "We are developing a scheme for liquid business support with various indicators. One indicator is the fixed costs, but the percentage of turnover they lost in the 3 weeks during the epidemiological situation is also important," said the Minister of Economy. Lachezar Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Economy: Foreign Direct Investments Slumped by 42 Percent in 2020
- » Is Bitcoin the Answer to a Financial Crisis?
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021