Bulgarian Development Bank Provides Easy Loans
The Bulgarian Development Bank provides relaxed conditions for loans up to BGN 1 million for small and medium enterprises.
"The measures will be supported by the National Revenue Agency in order to get a faster effect and reach the business. The companies will receive easy loans through the banks, partners of BDB - up to BGN 1 million for small and medium enterprises and up to BGN 2 million. "We are developing a scheme for liquid business support with various indicators. One indicator is the fixed costs, but the percentage of turnover they lost in the 3 weeks during the epidemiological situation is also important," said the Minister of Economy. Lachezar Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business
- » World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Banned in UK and Ontario, Canada