Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny in Bulgaria, Day Temperatures Rising to 12°C
On Tuesday, November 24 there will be scattered clouds over Bulgaria, thinning out to sunny in some regions. Northerly wind will be light, up to moderate in eastern Bulgaria, BGNES reports.
It will chilly in the morning with temperatures varying from minus 2-3°C, about 0°C in Sofia. Day temperatures will be between 7 and 12°C. Along the Black Sea coast 9-10°C, in northern Bulgaria about 8-9°C, and up to 12°C in the southwestern regions.
No significant change of weather is expected on Wednesday. There will be scattered clouds, cold in the morning while in the afternoon temperatures will fall slightly and will stay at 9-10°C. /BGNES
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 5 Places in Bulgaria Even Locals Should Visit Again
- » Bulgaria: Throwaway Plasticware Banned in Burgas
- » Bulgaria: Environment Row Erupts over Sozopol Beach
- » NASA's Ingenuity Helicopter Prepares for First Flight on Mars
- » Pandemic’s Another Face – Disposable Masks Spark Surge in Global Ocean Pollution
- » Icelandic Volcano Erupts First Time in 900 Years, Attracts Thousands of Curious Onlookers