“Home Alone” More Relevant Than Ever: WHO Recommends Online Christmas Celebrations
“Home Alone”, one of the blockbusters of all time which all TVs show ad nauseam for Christmas will probably become prophetic this year. At least if we decide to stick to the recommendations of WHO and opt for seeing in Christmas at a virtual home party.
WHO experts are adamant that big family gatherings hide risks of worsening epidemiological situation and recommend to stay at home, if not alone then at least with as few people around as possible.
The organization also advises state leaders to think over the possible risks of loosening anti-COVID measures during Christmas holidays.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Received the Honor Guard for the 113th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Independence
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 100 Years Since the Death of the Patriarch of Bulgarian Literature
- » In Memoriam:French Film Star Jean-Paul Belmondo Passed away Aged 88
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Unification Day
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 144th Anniversary of the Shipka Epic
- » More Than 3,000 People Have Visited Opera of the Peaks This Year