“Home Alone” More Relevant Than Ever: WHO Recommends Online Christmas Celebrations
“Home Alone”, one of the blockbusters of all time which all TVs show ad nauseam for Christmas will probably become prophetic this year. At least if we decide to stick to the recommendations of WHO and opt for seeing in Christmas at a virtual home party.
WHO experts are adamant that big family gatherings hide risks of worsening epidemiological situation and recommend to stay at home, if not alone then at least with as few people around as possible.
The organization also advises state leaders to think over the possible risks of loosening anti-COVID measures during Christmas holidays.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Grammy Awards postponed until mid March
- » How Bulgarians Celebrate Christmas Eve - Customs and Traditions
- » 250 Years from The Birth of Beethoven
- » Sofia Theater: Love Is Emergency Situation, Pandemic or Not
- » Bulgarian Cinema Will Receive BGN 10 Million More Yearly
- » Sofia Art Gallery Opens First 3D Exhibition of Chagall and Dali