Long Lines of Trucks at Some Bulgarian Borders
The truck traffic is heavy at the exit checkpoints on the Bulgarian border with Romania (Vidin BCP) and Turkey (Lesovo BCP), Border Police reports.
After new restrictive measure for mandatory Coronavirus tests was introduced kilometer-long lines of trucks have formed at the Kulata-Promahon border crossing since yesterday afternoon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Threatens to Cut Export of Vaccines amid row with AstraZeneca on Shortage of Supplies
- » Norway Further Tightens Entry Restrictions: PCR Tests Taken 24 Hours Before Departure Becomes Mandatory
- » Bulgaria: Restaurants and Health Minister Strike Deal – Opening Date March 1
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Extended Till April 30
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs Give up Protest, Don’t Want to Be Blamed for Disease Spread
- » Bulgarian Business Community: Vaccines Should Be Available on Commercial Market