Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
All guest houses and villas across Bulgaria have been reserved for the Students’ Day (8 December), people are going to celebrate, said Richard Alibegov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Restaurant Association on the Bulgarian National TV.
"As we assumed a month ago, there is no particular health effect of the closure of the establishments. People who are not afraid or do not believe in the Coronavirus will find a way to have fun. It happens at guest houses, in resorts," he said.
"If the country closes down for another month, it will be the end for our business," Alibegov added.
"Nightlife clubs and restaurants have been closed for two weeks, probably 70% will never open again," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Norway Further Tightens Entry Restrictions: PCR Tests Taken 24 Hours Before Departure Becomes Mandatory
- » European Commission Comes Out With Additional Restriction for International Travellers
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia