COVID-19 in Turkey: Partial Ban on Going Out on Weekends
As of today, a partial ban on going out on weekends will take effect in Turkey, Turkish Health Minister Fahrettin Koca announced on Twitter, Milliyet reported. According to the new measure, citizens will not have the right to go out from 20.00 on Saturday to 10.00 on Sunday and from 20.00 on Sunday to 05.00 on Monday.
Other additional measures in the fight against coronavirus, which take effect from 20 o'clock tonight:
- working hours of shopping centers, grocery stores, hairdressing salons only in the interval between 10.00 and 20.00;
- closing of cinemas, concert halls, theaters, sports halls.
- From tonight, restaurants will offer or deliver only food for home.
People aged 65 and over will be able to go out between 10 and 13, and those under 20 - between 13 and 16 pm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BNB Governor: Economic Crisis in Bulgaria May Get Worse
- » Bulgaria: Vasil Bozhkov May Start off His Gambling Business Again
- » Do I Have Covid-19: Short Manual for People with Symptoms
- » Wonders of Science: Baby Born from 27-Year-Old Embryo
- » EU Retail Sector Recovers Sooner Than Expected
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Reports on Support Measures for Business