First Snow Will Fall over Bulgaria on 21 November
Tomorrow, Bulgarians may see snow for the first time this year, but only in the Fore-Balkan region and higher up in the mountains. In Sofia the possibility of snowfall is very slim, Anastasia Kirilova, meteorologist of the National Weather Service forecast.
There will be favorable conditions for heavier snowfalls in the western part of the Fore-Balkan region.
On Saturday, it will be cold, same as in the morning hours on Sunday and Monday. Day temperatures will be rising gradually later during the week.
As of Wednesday, wind will abate and fogs are expected in most regions across Bulgaria.
Tomorrow, heavier rains are possible in northwestern Bulgaria. At some places precipitation rate may reach 5l/sq.m, as in the Danube valley it will rain while in the Fore-Balkan regions it will snow, although snow cover will not form yet.
In southeastern Bulgaria it will not be rainy.
During the second part of the next week sunny weather is expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NCTC to Discuss Plan for Reconstruction and Sustainability Tomorrow, November 27
- » Court Rules: Atanas Bobokov Released on Record BGN 2 Million Bail
- » Ruslan Stefanov: People of Many Age Groups in Bulgaria Believe in Strong Hand
- » Bulgarian Parliamentarians Say 'No' to Grand National Assembly and New Constitution
- » Attorney Maria Stoeva: Is Bulgarian Domestic Violence Legislation Effective?
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Quiet