COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3899 New Cases, 119 Deaths
3899 new cases of COVID-19 were registered in Bulgaria,the last 24 hours in 10 311 PCR tests. This is shown by the data of the National Information Portal.
The active cases are 78,459, of which 5,878 are hospitalized. 344 people are accommodated in serious condition and in intensive care units. Over the past 24 hours, the number of deaths again exceeds 100 - 119 people have lost the battle with the disease. 847 people were cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Experts Warn: Covid-19 May Cause Deadly Immune Disorders
- » Bulgarian Medical Union Insists on Urgent Meeting with Prime Minister
- » Chief Health Inspector: Coronavirus Morbidity Rate in Bulgaria Is Already Lower
- » Medics Warn: Self-Treatment with Aspirin May Cause Haemorrhages
- » Bulgarian Medics: Will Vaccines Relieve Burden on Health System?
- » Bulgarian GPs: Antibiotics Are Not Remedy for Coronavirus