Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Antigen Tests for Covid-19 Will Be Sold in Pharmacies
Antigen tests for COVID-19 will also be available in pharmacies. This was announced today by Health Minister Kostadin Angelov who did not commit himself to specific deadlines though, i.e. he didn’t say when exactly this will be possible. He also made it clear that health authorities plan to take a "snapshot" of the COVID-19 spread by testing the population of one Bulgarian city, but there is no decision as of yet which city will chose for the experiment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Novavax Covid-19 Vaccine over 90 Percent Effective against Variety of Coronaviruses
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 42 Newly Infected, 2 Fatalities
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 123 New Cases
- » Chief Health Inspector Kunchev: High Mortality Rate from Covid-19 in Bulgaria Must Be Analysed
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector Alerts to Insufficient Vaccination Rate
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 100 Newly Infected, 15 Fatalities