Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Antigen Tests for Covid-19 Will Be Sold in Pharmacies
Antigen tests for COVID-19 will also be available in pharmacies. This was announced today by Health Minister Kostadin Angelov who did not commit himself to specific deadlines though, i.e. he didn’t say when exactly this will be possible. He also made it clear that health authorities plan to take a "snapshot" of the COVID-19 spread by testing the population of one Bulgarian city, but there is no decision as of yet which city will chose for the experiment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases
- » Putin Opens COVID-19 Drug Plant as Russia Reports Daily Record
- » European Commission Warns Member States against Lifting Anti-Epidemic Measures Too Soon