COVID-19: The Number of People infected with Coronavirus in Russia Exceeded 2 Million
The number of people infected with coronavirus in Russia per day is 23 610, this is the highest number for the entire time of the pandemic.
The total number of infected has increased to 2,015,608. In relative terms, the increase, according to the officials, is 1.2%.
In Moscow, 6,438 people infected with coronavirus were detected per day (against 4,174 the day before), the increase was the maximum since November 9. In total, according to the Russian Covid-19 headquarters, 533,068 people have already been infected in the capital.
The number of so-called active cases, that is, patients undergoing treatment at the moment, is decreasing in Russia for the third day in a row. Now in the country 454,102 people are sick, or 22.5% of all infected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases
- » Putin Opens COVID-19 Drug Plant as Russia Reports Daily Record
- » European Commission Warns Member States against Lifting Anti-Epidemic Measures Too Soon