Bulgarian National Social Security Institute Releases New Online Service for Employers
The Bulgarian National Social Security Institute is starting to offer a new electronic service.
Employers who terminate their activity will be able to apply for the payroll and employment documentation electronically. The software product is available through the website of the Social Security Institute and through the Unified Portal for Access to Electronic Services of the State Agency for Electronic Government.
The transfer of the payrolls is a legally regulated obligation for the purpose of storage by the National Social Security Institute of the data of the companies that have ceased their activity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help
- » COVID-19: South Korea Records Highest Number of New Covid-19 Cases in 8 Months