Germany's COVID-19 Tally Rises to 833 307
Germany's confirmed COVID-19 cases rose by 17,561 to 833,307, said the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), the federal government agency for disease control and prevention on Wednesday.
The total death toll from the disease rose by 305 to 13,119, the RKI added.
Germany entered a partial lockdown in November in reaction to the second COVID-19 wave and rising infection numbers.
The German and federal state governments have agreed not to tighten mandatory measures nationwide for the time being, as the rate of new COVID-19 infections in the country has begun to slow, local media reported Tuesday. (ANI/Xinhua)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Discover: Northern Areas of Pakistan – a Heaven on Earth
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months
- » New York Celebrates End of Covid Restrictions with Fireworks
- » Biden Meets Putin in Geneva to Set "Predictable" Relationship
- » Israel Carries Out Strikes on Gaza after Fire Balloons Hit Its Territory
- » Putin Offers Exchange of Prisoners to Biden