Germany's COVID-19 Tally Rises to 833 307
Germany's confirmed COVID-19 cases rose by 17,561 to 833,307, said the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), the federal government agency for disease control and prevention on Wednesday.
The total death toll from the disease rose by 305 to 13,119, the RKI added.
Germany entered a partial lockdown in November in reaction to the second COVID-19 wave and rising infection numbers.
The German and federal state governments have agreed not to tighten mandatory measures nationwide for the time being, as the rate of new COVID-19 infections in the country has begun to slow, local media reported Tuesday. (ANI/Xinhua)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period
- » Russia Claims Its Ship 'threatened to ram' US Ship in Sea of Japan
- » Scotland Becomes First Country to Provide Free Menstrual Products