Bulgarian Foreign Minister Visits Palestine
Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva pays a visit to Palestine on November 13, 2020, BTA reported. In Ramallah, she will hold talks with Palestinian counterpart Riyad Malki and Prime Minister Mohammed Shtayyeh.
The talks will focus on opportunities for developing co-operation, as well as relations in the framework of the Middle East Peace Process. Focus will be placed on the bilateral relations in education and the training opportunities offered by Bulgarian higher education institutions. Zaharieva and Malki will sign an agreement on co-operation in the spheres of education, science, culture, youth and sports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Josep Borrell: European Perspective of North Macedonia Has No Alternative
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister to Take Part in EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally