VISA REGIME WITH RUSSIA STARTS OCTOBER 1
Politics | September 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
The visa regime with Rusia is to start from October 1, Elena Poptodorova, Foregn Ministry speaker announced. The reason for the delay for the regime is because of the Russian side. The introduction of the visa regulations is according to the commitments Bulgaria made in the process of accession to the European Union and the harmonization of the Bulgarian visa policy with the rules of the Schengen area. The move is based on the decision of Bulgaria`s Council of Ministers, taken on April 2.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Election Day abroad has Begun
- » 2023 Elections in Bulgaria: Counting by Hand, Electoral Apathy and Grim Cabinet Prospects
- » Today is a Day for Reflection before Tomorrow’s Vote in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria received one MiG-29 Engine from Poland
- » Exacta Survey: It is Impossible to Predict who will Win the Elections in Bulgaria
- » The Authorities in North Macedonia Erased a Second Bulgarian Club