Bulgarian Military Donates Blood Plasma to Help COVID-19 Patients
An organization for donating blood plasma for the treatment of severe cases of COVID-19 is being established at the Military Medical Academy. This was done by order of the Minister of Defense Krassimir Karakachanov.
The donation by military and civilian employees of the Ministry will be made at the Center for Transfusion Hematology of the Military Medical Academy.
The conditions are that the military has suffered from COVID-19, been cured and has a negative PCR test. Those who wish can donate blood plasma without any risk to their health, and in this way the lives of critically ill patients can be saved, the Military Medical Academy assures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria cannot Fulfill its Commitments under the Recovery and Resilience Plan to Reduce Harmful Emissions
- » The Strongest Earthquake in Continental Europe was Recorded in a Bulgarian Village in 1904
- » Bulgaria is Third in the EU in terms of Growth of Pizza Prices
- » Bulgaria sent Rescue Dogs after the Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- » Bulgaria: The Buildings in Sofia are Designed to Withstand an Earthquake with Magnitude of up to 7.3
- » Bulgarian Campaign Donated over BGN 350,000 to Turkey in Just 24 hours