Bulgaria Starts Inspections at Winter Tourism Complexes
Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova is expected to launch inspections at winter tourism complexes to check whether they are ready for the forthcoming tourist season. Minister Nikolova is to check whether these facilities have created the necessary conditions for compliance with the anti-epidemic measures approved by this country’s health authorities and the Ministry of Tourism.
Compliance with the health regulations is one of the key conditions for this country to keep the Safety and Hygiene Travel Stamp issued by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). It guarantees that Bulgaria is a safe destination for travel and tourism and that this country strictly observes the anti-epidemic measures, Bulgaria’s Ministry of Tourism announced./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer