German Festo to Build Third Plant in Sofia with an Investment of €40 Million
The German Festo to invest 40 million euros in acquiring, designing, and building a new plant near Sofia. This will be the company’s third production facility in Bulgaria, as it has plants in Smolyan and Druzhba district in Sofia.
The plot near Sofia has an area of about 20 thousand square meters for production, logistics, office space, and technical premises. They are expected to be put into оperation in 2023. The 40 million euro investment does not include production facilities. The new plant will take on the increased demand for components for industrial automation, sensors, control pneumatic cylinders, communication modules, controllers, servo motors.
In the next four years, Festo plans to open 150 new jobs in production and as many for the technical engineering center in Sofia in order to enlarge its software, electronics, and product design and development team.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Consumer Protection Commission: Watch Out for Misleading Discounts in e-Stores
- » Online Casino Gambling in Europe vs North America
- » Bulgarian Retailers Propose to Drop Shopping Hours for Seniors Only
- » New Government Bill is Putting 75 Percent of Bulgarian Retail Gaming Venues at Risk
- » Bulgaria's Exports and Imports from Non-EU Contries Decreased by 12,1 Percent
- » Parliament and EU ministers Agree on New EU Export Rules