COVID-19: Bulgaria Extends the Validity of ID Cards and Driver's Licenses
The deputies voted on second reading the amendments to the State of Emergency Act. According to the new texts adopted yesterday by the internal commission, the driver's licenses will be valid for an additional seven months. The ID cards, international passports and documents of foreigners will be able to be used half a year after their expiration.
There will be no judicial vacation until the end of the year, the deputies added. In the case of too many sick magistrates or employees, the president of the relevant court may prohibit open hearings only once, and for no more than 14 days. There is also a possibility for mutual exchange of documents between the court and the lawyers electronically.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: BSP Demands Starting Talks with Russia on Sputnik V Vaccine Delivery
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister to Present National Recovery and Sustainability Plan before Parliament Recess
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Budget 2021 Adopted, Will Mayor Deliver on Promises?
- » Bulgaria: Remote Measuring Devices Become Mandatory as of 2027
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Activity Report of Anti-Corruption Commission for Illegal Assets Forfeiture
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring Is Coming on Tiptoe