Europa League: Tottenham Were Like Men, We Were Like Boys, Says Ludogoretz Star
"When we went out in the tunnel I felt strong and healthy, when the Tottenham players came we saw the difference. They were like men and we were like children."
Thus, the striker of "Ludogorets" Claudiu Kesheru described the difference between the Bulgarian champion and "Tottenham" in the Europa League match.
Ludogorets suffered their third consecutive loss in the group stage of Europa League, after suffering a 1: 3 defeat by Tottenham in Razgrad. The match was dictated by the guests from London, who were definitely the better team on the pitch.
Ludogorets made many mistakes that reflected the scorelne. Harry Kane, Lucas Moura and Giovanni Lo Celso were right for the Spurs, and the honorable goal for Ludogorets was scored by Claudiu Kesheru. Harry Kane scored his record 200 goal for his current club.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Audi FIS Ski World Cup Bansko 2021 Starts Today
- » Tiger Woods Had Surgery after Serious Car Crash
- » Three Top Bulgarian Swimmers Fail Doping Test, Caught Taking Stanozolol
- » Bulgarian Basketball Team Made it For European Championship
- » AO: Daniil Medvedev beats Stefanos Tsitsipas to Face Novak Djokovic
- » Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov out of Australian Open after Injury