PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria is the Only EU Country Which Deficit Will Not Exceed 3%
Bulgaria is the only country in the EU which deficit will not exceed 3% of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 2020, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, wrote in a post on Facebook, citing data from the European Commission's autumn economic forecast, presented today (November 5) by EU Commissioner for Economy, Paolo Gentiloni.
According to the data, Bulgaria's GDP will shrink by 5.1% this year, but will increase by 2.6% in 2021 and by 3.7% in 2022. This is another confirmation of my words from yesterday that I will put the country on the rise after the crisis, Borissov added./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business
- » World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Banned in UK and Ontario, Canada