PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria is the Only EU Country Which Deficit Will Not Exceed 3%
Bulgaria is the only country in the EU which deficit will not exceed 3% of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 2020, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, wrote in a post on Facebook, citing data from the European Commission's autumn economic forecast, presented today (November 5) by EU Commissioner for Economy, Paolo Gentiloni.
According to the data, Bulgaria's GDP will shrink by 5.1% this year, but will increase by 2.6% in 2021 and by 3.7% in 2022. This is another confirmation of my words from yesterday that I will put the country on the rise after the crisis, Borissov added./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Finance: Our Country Will Join Eurozone in 2024
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: State Will Further Support Pensioners and Families with Children