Medical Staff in Bulgaria Will Recieve Permanent Remunerations Until the End of 2021
The salaries of medical staff in the Bulgarian healthcare system will go up. This decision was made at a meeting of the Council of Ministers on November 3, and the news was announced by the Minister of Health, Prof. Kostadin Angelov, during his visit to Bourgas.
In the coastal city, he inspected the work of the hospitals that serve COVID patients. There is no shortage of beds in the district, the minister said, but explained that the problem with the lack of medical staff remains.
BGN 237 million will be allocated from the budget for the additional remuneration for the whole year.
From 2021, we will add this money as a permanent remuneration for Bulgarian doctors, nurses and healthcare assistants until the end of 2021. All doctors, nurses and healthcare assistants in all hospitals in the country will receive a pay rise: doctors - BGN 600, nurses - BGN 360, healthcare assistants - BGN 120. These are 18,000 doctors, 20,000 nurses, 12,000 healthcare assistants," said the Minister of Health.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6816 New Cases, 124 Dead, 26,327 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another
- » COVID-19: When can we Expect a Lockdown in Bulgaria? Deputy Health Minister Explains
- » COVID-19 Booster Doses: Moderna Vaccine Approved