Protests in Bulgaria: Day 116
Protesters marched in downtown Sofia for the 116th night in a row. Three demonstrations blocked traffic in the capital. The Eagle Bridge was also closed.
Dissatisfied people waved tricolors, and there was a cordon of police officers in front of the government building. On the occasion of November 1 - the Day of the People's Awakeners - the protesters quoted Aleko Konstantinov, Zahari Stoyanov and Hristo Botev and dozens of other awakeners.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Snowfall Has Closed Some Mountain Passes
- » UK Reaches 100 000 Deaths from Covid-19
- » German Government Denied Reports that AstraZeneca's Vaccine Is Less Effective in Older People
- » Global Ice Sheet Melting Much Faster Than in 1990
- » US Embassy and Bulgarian Red Cross Launch Another Anti-Covid Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Political Scientist: Society Can Survive Without Restaurants for a While, Schools Must Work