Germany Declares Entire Territory of Bulgaria a "Risk Region"
Germany declares the entire territory of Bulgaria a "risk region" from November 1. This imposes restrictive measures on the citizens traveling from Bulgaria, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
According to the Bulgarian Embassy in Berlin, a mandatory PCR test requirement is in force for all those who arrive in Germany from a "risk region" and have been in one in the last 14 days. Only the presence of a negative test is grounds for exemption from 14-day home quarantine. It does not apply to transit passengers through a "risk region".
The new measures for the Bulgarians arriving in Germany come into force today
Until November 1, 2020, the list of risk regions from Bulgaria included the districts of Sofia - city, Blagoevgrad, Razgrad, Sliven and Targovishte.
Up-to-date guidance on travel and safety opportunities in Germany related to coronavirus measures can be found HERE.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Here is where you can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Europe in Fear of the New Covid “Botswana Mutation”: What do we know about it
- » WHO Warns: Sense of Security of those Vaccinated against COVID-19 is Deceptive
- » The Anti-Covid “Merck” Pill turns out as not very Effective
- » First European Case of the New COVID Variant was Discovered in Belgium
- » Ministry of Health: We are Leaving the Dark Red Zone, the New Strain has Not Arrived