COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2689 New Cases - 23,6 Per Cent of All Tested
2689 are the new cases of coronavirus in our country when 11 376 PCR tests were performed, according to the latest published data on the Unified Information Portal. This means that positive samples are 23.6 percent of the tests performed.
The highest number of newly infected people is again in Sofia - 1048, followed by Plovdiv with 268 and Varna with 160. 2376 are already patients with coronavirus, hospitalized, 167 are in the intensive care unit. 536 people were cured during the last day, 28 died
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Experts Warn: Covid-19 May Cause Deadly Immune Disorders
- » Bulgarian Medical Union Insists on Urgent Meeting with Prime Minister
- » Chief Health Inspector: Coronavirus Morbidity Rate in Bulgaria Is Already Lower
- » Medics Warn: Self-Treatment with Aspirin May Cause Haemorrhages
- » Bulgarian Medics: Will Vaccines Relieve Burden on Health System?
- » Bulgarian GPs: Antibiotics Are Not Remedy for Coronavirus