Bulgarian President Radev Self-Isolates, His General Secretary Tested Positive for COVID-19
The General Secretary of the Bulgarian President, Dimitar Stoyanov, has a positive test for coronavirus as of today, the press center of the presidency announced. Dimitar Stoyanov has been on leave since October 26, and his last contact with employees at the presidential institution was on October 23. The positive coronavirus test was reported to the Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate.
The president and the employees with whom he was in contact, went into self-isolation and remote mode of operation until the prescription of the Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate, the press office of the head of state announced.
All measures have been taken for the normal functioning of the presidential institution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Deputies, as well as the Bulgarian Socialists, want Sanctions against Russia's Private Army
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results
- » Bulgarian Caretaker Prime Minister: I would Consider Participating in a Regular Cabinet
- » Macedonian Media: Bulgaria will not lift the Blockade for Membership of RNM in the EU
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria