Bulgarian President Radev Self-Isolates, His General Secretary Tested Positive for COVID-19
The General Secretary of the Bulgarian President, Dimitar Stoyanov, has a positive test for coronavirus as of today, the press center of the presidency announced. Dimitar Stoyanov has been on leave since October 26, and his last contact with employees at the presidential institution was on October 23. The positive coronavirus test was reported to the Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate.
The president and the employees with whom he was in contact, went into self-isolation and remote mode of operation until the prescription of the Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate, the press office of the head of state announced.
All measures have been taken for the normal functioning of the presidential institution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » LIVE: Health Minister Presents the Order of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » GERB Proposes Special Prosecutor to Investigate Prosecutor General
- » European Court of Justice: Bulgaria Breaches Air Pollution Limits
- » How Pension Payments Will Change for 150,000 Bulgarians
- » Iran: Parliament Adopts Law to Boost Enrichment of Uranium and Block Inspectors
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer Spell, Sunny in Most Regions