Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
2593 vials of Remdesivir arrived in Bulgaria. The drug is used to treat patients with COVID-19 in moderate and severe condition, the Ministry of Health said, quoted by BGNES.
At 16:30 the regional health inspections in Sofia-city, Sofia district, Blagoevgrad, Pernik and Kyustendil will receive the medicine.
Later today, quantities of the drug will reach the remaining 23 RHIs in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: First Anti-Covid Pfizer Vaccines Arrive in Bulgaria by End 2020
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: New Ban to Be Imposed Tomorrow
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve in Bulgaria
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 739 New Cases, 65 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases