Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
2593 vials of Remdesivir arrived in Bulgaria. The drug is used to treat patients with COVID-19 in moderate and severe condition, the Ministry of Health said, quoted by BGNES.
At 16:30 the regional health inspections in Sofia-city, Sofia district, Blagoevgrad, Pernik and Kyustendil will receive the medicine.
Later today, quantities of the drug will reach the remaining 23 RHIs in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc.Prof. Kunchev: Lockdown in Bulgaria, When and Where?
- » So Far Ther's No Bulgaria-made Vacccine, Take Ones approved by WHO
- » In 2022, Adapted Vaccines against Current Variants of COVID-19 Will be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Slight Increase in Quarantined Teachers and Children in Bulgaria
- » In Bucharest, as of Today, Masks are Once Again Mandatory in Busy Public Places
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 496 New Cases, 40 Dead in Last 24h