COVID-19 in India: Total Cases Surged to 8 Million
With 49,881 new COVID-19 cases reported in the last 24 hours, India's total cases surged to 8 040 203, according to the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
With 517 new deaths reported in the last 24 hours, the death toll mounts to 120 527, as per the Union Health Ministry. Total active cases are 603 687 after a decrease of 7 116 in the last 24 hours. The total cured cases are 7 315 989 with 56 480 new discharges in the last 24 hours
Meanwhile, a total of 106 563 440 samples have been tested for COVID-19 up to October 28. Of these 1 075 760 samples were tested yesterday, according to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). (ANI)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany and France to Propose EU-wide Quarantine Rules for British Arrivals
- » Hungary’s LGBTQ Law Slammed by EC Boss Von Der Leyen, ahead of EU Summit
- » Covid-19: Biggest Rise of Daily Cases in UK since February
- » Moscow Claims Russian Jets and Ships Fired upon British Warship in Black Sea, UK Denies
- » Health Minister: Italy to Become White Zone thanks to Vaccines
- » Chinese Military Points at US in Anger