COVID-19: Bulgarian Health Minister in Self-isolation
The Minister of Health Kostadin Angelov and the National Health Inspector Assoc. Prof. Angel Kunchev are in self-isolation, as they were in contact with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, who tested positive earlier this week. PCR tests results of both are negative.
They will not be present at the weekly press-conference of the National Operational Headquarters scheduled for today.
The head of RHI Sofia, Dr. Dancho Penchev, who resigned, will not be present at the briefing as well.
At the press-conference will be present Professor Todor Kantardzhiev and the Deputy Minister of Health Dr. Boyko Penkov, the directors of " Pirogov" and "Alexandrovska" hospitals Prof. Asen Baltov and Prof. Boris Bogov respectively, as well as the acting director of RHI Sofia Dr. Ilonka Maeva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases
- » Putin Opens COVID-19 Drug Plant as Russia Reports Daily Record