Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget
The tripartite council will meet to discuss next year's budget. Government, employers and unions will meet online. They will discuss the draft state budget for 2021, as well as the medium-term budget program of the cabinet until 2023.
The agenda of the meeting also includes the money of the state social insurance, as well as of the National Health Insurance Fund.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: How Government Will Support People in Time of Pandemic
- » Bulgaria’s Government: Minimum Wage to Be Raised to BGN 650 As of January 2021
- » Bulgarian Development Bank Provides Easy Loans
- » BNB: Assets of Investment Funds in Bulgaria Show Growth in End September