Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget
The tripartite council will meet to discuss next year's budget. Government, employers and unions will meet online. They will discuss the draft state budget for 2021, as well as the medium-term budget program of the cabinet until 2023.
The agenda of the meeting also includes the money of the state social insurance, as well as of the National Health Insurance Fund.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Banks Are Fleecing Us, Their Charges Have Rocketed
- » Bitcoin Breaks All Records Again, Tesla Buys Cryptocurrency Worth USD 1.5 Billion
- » Bulgaria Boasts Positive Current and Capital Account for 2020
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions: By 2025 Minimum Wage Should Be over BGN 2,400
- » Bulgarian National Bank Reports Boom in Bad Fast Loans
- » Bitcoin Hurdles over Psychological Barrier of USD 50,000