Bulgaria: Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate's Director Resigns
The director of the Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate, Dr. Dancho Penchev, has resigned, NOVA has learned. The reasons for his decision are currently unknown.
We remind you that the capital's RHI lifted the quarantine of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov the day before he gave a positive test for coronavirus.
The Minister of Health Prof. Kostadin Angelov has accepted the resignation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Experts Warn: Covid-19 May Cause Deadly Immune Disorders
- » Bulgarian Medical Union Insists on Urgent Meeting with Prime Minister
- » Chief Health Inspector: Coronavirus Morbidity Rate in Bulgaria Is Already Lower
- » Medics Warn: Self-Treatment with Aspirin May Cause Haemorrhages
- » Bulgarian Medics: Will Vaccines Relieve Burden on Health System?
- » Bulgarian GPs: Antibiotics Are Not Remedy for Coronavirus