Syria: Russian Airstrikes Killed Over 30 Turkish-backed Rebels
Over 30 Turkish-backed rebels have been killed after Russian planes targeted their military training camp in north-western Syria with airstrikes, according to a monitoring group.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the camp belonged to Faylaq al-Sham, an alliance of Sunni Islamist rebel groups that is aligned with Turkey.
The watchdog said some 70 other people were wounded, adding that search operations were ongoing/Dpa
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Italy Bans Christmas Travels
- » COVID-19 Will Worsen Poverty in 47 Poorest Nations Says UN
- » Russian Supreme Court: Retailers Can Refuse Service to Customers without Masks
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » Germany: Two People Killed by Car in Pedestrian Zone in Trier