Syria: Russian Airstrikes Killed Over 30 Turkish-backed Rebels
Over 30 Turkish-backed rebels have been killed after Russian planes targeted their military training camp in north-western Syria with airstrikes, according to a monitoring group.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the camp belonged to Faylaq al-Sham, an alliance of Sunni Islamist rebel groups that is aligned with Turkey.
The watchdog said some 70 other people were wounded, adding that search operations were ongoing/Dpa
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Estonia buys HIMARS from the US
- » The European Liberals declared for the simultaneous acceptance of Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia in Schengen
- » European Commission: Soon we will be able to Talk on the Phone and use the Internet during a Flight
- » Emmanuel Macron’s White House visit highlights Transatlantic Differences over China
- » Bulgaria’s Vice President: The Netherlands gave the best Christmas present to all Eurosceptics
- » Day 283 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians prepare for a Siege of Bakhmut