Greece Travel Updates: Measures Extended to November 8
Greece has once again extended the ban on the free entry of foreigners into the country.
By November 8, everyone who wants to enter our southern neighbor must have a special QR code, as well as a negative PCR test done at least 72 hours before the trip. The test requirement does not apply to truck drivers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BNB Governor: Economic Crisis in Bulgaria May Get Worse
- » Bulgaria: Vasil Bozhkov May Start off His Gambling Business Again
- » Do I Have Covid-19: Short Manual for People with Symptoms
- » Wonders of Science: Baby Born from 27-Year-Old Embryo
- » EU Retail Sector Recovers Sooner Than Expected
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Reports on Support Measures for Business