Greece Travel Updates: Measures Extended to November 8
Greece has once again extended the ban on the free entry of foreigners into the country.
By November 8, everyone who wants to enter our southern neighbor must have a special QR code, as well as a negative PCR test done at least 72 hours before the trip. The test requirement does not apply to truck drivers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Can Bulgarian Tourism Survive without Foreigners This Summer?
- » Effects of Bitcoin Halving on Miners and Investors
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators