COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 327 New Cases, 2036 in Hospitals
In the last 24 hours, 327 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Bulgaria. 2,257 tests were performed.
Most new cases are in Sofia - 125, followed by Blagoevgrad with 31 and Targovishte with 25.
2,036 people are already in hospitals across the country, 146 of whom need intensive care.
122 people were cured in the last 24 hours. 10 patients lost the battle with the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Who Were in Contact with Covid, May Be Six Times above Official Figures Says Survey
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 27 Newly Infected, All Regions in Green Zone
- » Over 10,000 Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Study: High Caffeine Consumption - Higher Risk of Blinding Eye Disease
- » Covild-19: Indian Variant Found In Bulgaria Likely to Remain Isolated Case
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 110 New Cases