COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 327 New Cases, 2036 in Hospitals
In the last 24 hours, 327 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Bulgaria. 2,257 tests were performed.
Most new cases are in Sofia - 125, followed by Blagoevgrad with 31 and Targovishte with 25.
2,036 people are already in hospitals across the country, 146 of whom need intensive care.
122 people were cured in the last 24 hours. 10 patients lost the battle with the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases
- » Putin Opens COVID-19 Drug Plant as Russia Reports Daily Record
- » European Commission Warns Member States against Lifting Anti-Epidemic Measures Too Soon