Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Tests Positive For COVID-19
The Prime Minister of Bulgaria Boyko Borissov tests positive for coronavirus. He announced that on his Facebook page.
"Although the RHI officially lifted my quarantine, on Friday I postponed all meetings and public events for the coming days. After two PCR tests today I am positive for COVID-19. In general, I have a general indisposition, at the moment, at the discretion of doctors, I stay on home treatment. All contacts with me have been submitted to RHI. I am sure that by following the measures, we will succeed together! "
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Consumer Protection Commission: Watch Out for Misleading Discounts in e-Stores
- » All Truck Drivers Tested for COVID-19 with Rapid Tests at Promahon Border Crossing
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Increase of Corporate Debt May Put a Mark on Post-Pandemic Europe for Years
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Turkey: Partial Ban on Going Out on Weekends