Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Tests Positive For COVID-19
The Prime Minister of Bulgaria Boyko Borissov tests positive for coronavirus. He announced that on his Facebook page.
"Although the RHI officially lifted my quarantine, on Friday I postponed all meetings and public events for the coming days. After two PCR tests today I am positive for COVID-19. In general, I have a general indisposition, at the moment, at the discretion of doctors, I stay on home treatment. All contacts with me have been submitted to RHI. I am sure that by following the measures, we will succeed together! "
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BNB Governor: Economic Crisis in Bulgaria May Get Worse
- » Bulgaria: Vasil Bozhkov May Start off His Gambling Business Again
- » Do I Have Covid-19: Short Manual for People with Symptoms
- » Wonders of Science: Baby Born from 27-Year-Old Embryo
- » EU Retail Sector Recovers Sooner Than Expected
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Reports on Support Measures for Business